London saxophone player
Playing with chart topping artists
Andy was sax player at some of London’s best-known venues with Plan B, he also played on TV shows and filmed for videos including the HP Beats advert and Love Goes Down from the album Defamation of Strickland Banks.
Other clubs and venues include:
- McQueen in Shoreditch near Old Street station
- Bluebird in Chelsea near Fulham Road Picture House
- The Steel Yard on Allhallows lane near London Bridge
- Sunbeam Studios on Ladbroke Grove
- Revolution London in Leadenhall
- The Gable on Moorgate near Guildhall
- Dirty Martini in Bishopsgate
- Ruby Blue just off Leicester Square
- Opal Bar on Victoria Embankment
- Namaste Lounge in Northwood
Sax with London DJs and artists
Andy has collaborated with other London artists including two releases with Kevin Andrews from the Hoxton Whores, both on WHORE HOUSE 272 record label. Check out this promo clip for Sax Is Burning.
Andy can be heard on a recent release from Barrie Sharpe from Sharpeye London in Camden. He recorded alto saxophone on the album Rhythm Rhyme Revolution #3.